Keller offers full turn-key industrial and commercial plumbing services including design and installation of interior plumbing systems, sewers and drain systems, vents, water piping, fixtures, finishes and related equipment for specific building projects of any size.
Our team of experienced certified plumbing professionals are with you from the design phase all the way through to installation and subsequent maintenance, strictly adhering to industrial safety and building code standards on all plumbing projects.
In addition to standard Industrial plumbing, Keller can also handle the design and installation of full sewer and drain systems for new and existing buildings. Our complex plumbing system design is carried out by an experienced team of industrial mechanical engineers, who provide logical solutions to even the most complex plumbing challenges.
Specialized, Industrial Plumbing Services
- Commercial solar hot water heating systems
- Certified cross-connection surveyors and backflow preventer installation, testing, and service
- Shop prefabrication of piping assemblies to expedite and simplify field installations
- 24-hour emergency plumbing service
- Service maintenance programs
Utility piping system design, fabrication, and construction require a unique combination of engineering know-how and in-the-field expertise. Our pipe fitting experts can support a broad range of facility needs with code-compliant installations performed by certified welders. Our pipe fitters work interchangeably between the shop and field. Keller Mechanical’s pipe shop excels in assembling piping spools of all kinds and specializes in prefabrication of pipe assemblies to streamline field installations.
Our piping engineering expertise includes:
- Steam and condensate systems
- Hot and chilled water systems
- Compressed air systems
- Potable and non-potable water systems
- Sewer and wastewater systems
- Natural gas installation, certification, and repair
- Industrial gas systems
- Process cooling and heating systems