We currently have openings for Industrial/Commercial Electricians and Helpers:
- We are a full-service company that can perform emergency services and new construction.
- We offer competitive pay for skilled workers
- Monthly bonus program
- Monday – Friday work schedule with opportunities for overtime
- We offer medical, vision, dental, and life insurance
- 401(k) with matching
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Takes ownership of safety processes; performs maintenance safety program audits (Lockout/Tag out, Confined Space, Fall Protection, PPE, mobile equipment, etc.).
- Maintains heavy industrial machinery with a working knowledge of AC-DC motors and controls, metering, air conditioning, power distribution, electronics process control computers, conduit and schematics.
- Must have working knowledge of all or some of the following: 3-phase electrical/electronic circuits, PLC’s, wire installation/termination, conduit threading, bending and installation, and AC and DC drives.
- This person will be required to operate mobile equipment including forklift, man lift, scissor lift, and overhead cranes.
- Must have good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Has the ability to work alone with little or no supervision.
- Must be able to read and understand schematics/blueprints.
Minimum Education: High school graduate or equivalent;
Education Preferred: IEC Apprenticeship and/or technical trade school with focus on electrical.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
How to Apply
To apply for this position, stop by our office to fill out an application, or